Browse these topics on child development and learning through play in the early years.
Popular Posts on Empowered Parents
Get FREE access to Printable Puzzles, Stories, Activity Packs and more!
Sign up and you’ll receive a downloadable set of printable puzzles, games and short stories, as well as the Learning Through Play Activity Pack which includes an entire year of activities for 3 to 6-year-olds.
Access is free forever.
Signing up for a free Grow account is fast and easy and will allow you to bookmark articles to read later, on this website as well as many websites worldwide that use Grow.
Recent Posts on Empowered Parents
- 16 Easy Counting Games for Preschool and Kindergarten Kids
- 22 Simple Diversity Activities for Preschoolers
- 14 Fun and Easy Fine Motor Games for Preschool Kids
- 20 Fun and Active Animal Games for Preschool Kids
- 30 Super Fun and Simple Sand Play Activities for Kids
- 15 Tips for Teaching Tolerance and Diversity to Young Children
- 13 Reasons Every Adult Should Watch Heartstopper on Netflix
- The Power of Play: Exploring the Social Benefits of Play in Childhood
Hi and Welcome!
I’m Tanja McIlroy, the creator of Empowered Parents.
As a former teacher, my passion is sharing information with parents and educators on child development and the importance of learning through play in the early years.
My website is filled with simple ideas and play-based activities for 3-6-year-olds.